It's the season of good cinema!
Master took the name of the movie Barfi at Manas-Satya, and we all rushed to watch it at the first given opportunity. Then followed OMG (oh my God) and English Vinglish.
So i learn the positive from these fantastic, fabulously made movies...
- love one and all
- be true to yourself
- stay happy no matter what
- even if the world is going up side down, smile and light up a smile on others face
Master says - प्रेम के बिना जीवन में पूर्णता नहीं आती .
[Life gets fulfillment only through love]
- God exists, whatever name we call him, that's immaterial.
- we need to be God loving not God fearing.
- God wants us to be good human beings. period!
- He is seeing each action of ours
Master says - जो डराये वो धर्म नहीं, अभय करे वो धर्म है .
[ Religion should make one fearless not fearful ]
- nothing can come close to your own language, even English, the now world language can't.
- respect home makers, respect your elders, respect your parents.
- often the close family misses to appreciate one's talent and potential
- have confidence in our own self
Master says - अंग्रेज़ी भाषा बोलो , ठीक है पर अंग्रेज़ी मानसिकता मत बनाओ .
अपना मूल मत भूलो - माँ, मात्रभाषा और मात्रभूमि को कभी मत भूलो .
[ Its fine to speak in English but don't acquire a English mentality.
Remember your roots- Mother, Mother tongue and Mother land.]